LOST les disparus - L'aventure continue...
Bienvenue sur le forum.

Vous n'êtes pas encore inscrit(e) ?? Ne perdez plus de temps et rejoignez-nous !! Venez parler de la série avec d'autres membres, échangez vos idées et détendez-vous, vous passerez d'agréables moments au sein de notre communauté.

Le forum n'attend plus que vous !

Cordialement, Le Staff
Bienvenue sur le forum.

Vous n'êtes pas encore inscrit(e) ?? Ne perdez plus de temps et rejoignez-nous !! Venez parler de la série avec d'autres membres, échangez vos idées et détendez-vous, vous passerez d'agréables moments au sein de notre communauté.

Le forum n'attend plus que vous !

Cordialement, Le Staff
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Bienvenue sur le forum de LOST! L'aventure continue...

AccueilÉvènementsDernières imagesGalerieRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -20%
-20% Récupérateur à eau mural 300 ...
Voir le deal
79 €

I liked the set and I know you will to...

4 participants
AuteurMessage
nancycooper
Le reveil
Le reveil
nancycooper

Vierge Nombre de messages : 4

I liked the set and I know you will to... Empty
MessageSujet: I liked the set and I know you will to...   I liked the set and I know you will to... Icon_minitime2010-12-31, 09:33

I, like many others, am a big fan of The Simpsons DVD. Beeing unable to whatch the series on national TV I have to buy the episodes as they are released on DVD. I have all the compilations so far. The Tribe DVDThe 21th season are not unlike the previous six. A nice pacage of all the episodes, interresting commentaries and some (not too much) extras. Monk DVD If you liked the previous six compilations, this one will not let you down. As expected, houres of fun and thought, and as always; lots of BIG stars playing as themselves in various episodes. Amusing. This is the season were Bart sells his soal and Bart trys to steel a videogame. True Blood DVD This season has two different casings, the head and the box. The same thing in the box is in the head, thats why I bought the box. The graphics get better and better each season, and they get more funny each season! Entourage DVD The special fetures on it are cool to, theres audio commontery on each episode, the case is differnt from seasons 1-21 but i think its better. I liked the set and I know you will to!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
ashily
Le reveil
Le reveil
ashily

Cancer Nombre de messages : 1

MessageSujet: Re: I liked the set and I know you will to...   I liked the set and I know you will to... Icon_minitime2012-02-23, 05:10

That's right.
Desmond815
Aministrateurs du forum
Aministrateurs du forum
Desmond815

Taureau Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: I liked the set and I know you will to...   I liked the set and I know you will to... Icon_minitime2013-06-02, 00:55

Bienvenue à toi ici smile
Hypé'
Aministrateurs du forum
Aministrateurs du forum
Hypé'

Poissons Masculin
Loisirs : Lecture, TV, Ordinateur, Séries, LOST

MessageSujet: Re: I liked the set and I know you will to...   I liked the set and I know you will to... Icon_minitime2013-06-13, 22:23

Bienvenue !
http://lost-spoiler.over-blog.com
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: I liked the set and I know you will to...   I liked the set and I know you will to... Icon_minitime

I liked the set and I know you will to...
Page 1 sur 1